[OM] Allen's garbled messages [Was: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom]

Subject: [OM] Allen's garbled messages [Was: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:00:58 -0800
> From: Allen Coltrin <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
>
> I've NEVER heard anything about my posts on the group. I would have
> heard something from all the group members. They don't deal well
> with things that mess up their posts.

Allen, there have been a few people comment on-list about the strange
nature of the quoted parts of your posts, and I sent you a private
comment on them as well.

What email client program are you using? Why don't you see if you can
turn off quoting of the message you're replying to? Since you don't
trim your quotes, that will make all the digest readers happy, as well.

:::: A virus has marked this email as being virus-free! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::