[OM] Close up work [was Macro work]

Subject: [OM] Close up work [was Macro work]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:53:35 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Now come on - we all know that the pyjama game doesn't really matter
> in comparison to the real thing.

Absolutely! Sleep naked and close together, I say!

I thought it rather touching when my parents gave me a nice new pair of
pajamas (US spelling) for my first honeymoon. I hadn't worn pajamas for
many years and my new wife and I had been sleeping nekkid and f***ing
like bunnies for quite some time by then, in spite of her parents best
efforts.

I had no such illusions about my children. Fortunately, there was
nothing wrong with either of them.

Moose, who knows what you thought you were talking about and doesn't
care, 'cause this is a lot more interestin' - cooperative sports!