[OM] Re: OT N*kon 500mm f8 mirror - 120088949382

Subject: [OM] Re: OT N*kon 500mm f8 mirror - 120088949382
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:52:19 -0800
Jeff,

I saw that one too and had a bit of a giggle. Maybe the seller got the same
pitch as he is giving and he paid too much for the lens and is now trying to
recoup some the bill? What I can't help but wonder is if it was really that
great and he was so in love with the results then surely it wouldn't be for
sale. Maybe he has two? ;)

I will confess that as piece of metal this particular model does look
tempting, the Zuiko is of course a pretty chunk too. I think that with
patience this type of N*kkor could be had for around $250 which is less than
the Zuiko is changing hands for right now. Oh no, time to add another auto
search on eekbay!

Dan S.