[OM] Re: More Leica surprises

Subject: [OM] Re: More Leica surprises
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:55:43 +0000
Oh, no, no regrets -- at least not until the Mastercard bill comes in. I
figured it was something else in sheeps clothing. Leica hasn't made anything in
most of my lifetime that costs so little. Are they selling out and in trouble
so much as to let their marque be put on something probably not up to their
usual quality standards?

This digital stuff has certainly screwed up the camera industry. I almost wish
it had never happened. But then I pick up my E-1 and am happy again.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --