[OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:00:32 +0000
I guess I'm going to have to disagree with some of this stuff. I refrained from
replying to Moose's criticism of competitive sports, but I don't see the
problem. I grew up playing baseball, went to college on a baseball scholarship
(wasn't good enough to play much). These games are just a microcosm of real
life: you win some; you lose some, and some get rained out. Life is
competitive, whether it's for a parking spot or for a job or a mate.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --