[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: "Rodti MacLeary" <rodti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:50:38 +0000
From: Phil

> I am looking for somewhere to start putting up my images, is there any
> particular preffered site?
> or is it worth considering my own web site,  I don't  really want to invest
> a lot of time at present
> but would like to be able to add exif data ect with the images posted.

There's always Flickr which has quite simple upload software, but then there's
the issue of setting permissions if you don't want your pics to be public, and
the Flickr Uploader has an upload limit if you're not a Pro member.

If you've got (or plan to get) a domain name I've got a nice fast server you're
welcome to stick your pics on using PixelPost, Gallery2 or similar.

r.