[OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:20:05 +0000
I agree with you entirely, Moose.  The day people started receiving
money to play supposedly competitive sports was the day I started to
lose interest.  the competition is in the funds that the umbrella
organisation is prepared to put into preparing today's youngsters.

I am really happy that England won in the One-Day Series, but it's
all bo**ocks really ... :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker