[OM] Re: Nikon AF lenseS

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon AF lenseS
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:57:18 -0500
I sometimes forget that those of us who have been buying and using
camera gear for many, many years (44 in my case) have a wealth of
history in our heads that often needs to be shared before we can get to
some common ground for communication.

You made an excellent and succinct summary of lens and exposure
technology over roughly 50 years of camera development.

Chuck Norcutt