[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: John ORegan <zuman65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:20:02 -0800 (PST)
The nice thing about Buy It now is that it removes the uncertainty, you know
exactly what you're getting in to, and you get it sooner. It seems like a good
BIN price, they are frequently bit higher than you'd want to pay (i.e. dealer
prices) but sometimes they are OK. If the description is right, it's not a bad
price, but, like I say, not a bargain.

JohnOR