[OM] Re: Oh, the shame of it

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, the shame of it
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:41:16 +0000
The best ones are those from many years ago, a couple of which I still have,
designed to erase typewriter print when you screwed up. They are much more
coarse and abrasive than the little pink rubber things on the end of a lead
pencil. Of course, the best solution is some very fine-grit sandpaper -- one
ping only.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from