[OM] Anybody need an L-brack for their OM

Subject: [OM] Anybody need an L-brack for their OM
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:24:43 EST
eBay # 200080133737.  Here is one I'm not going to chase, however I  just
sold one of these for a friend.  It fits the OM like a glove.  If  you have an
Arca, Kirk, RRS, etc, ball head this may be just the trick for  you.  If you
need a quick release plate for your e-1, contact me off  list.  Not an L
bracket,
but rather the Kirk custom plate for the e-1  without the grip.  Bill Barber