[OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:18:41 -0800
Well, those look better than I expected, I thought the vignetting would be
much worse. The low contrast is no surprise either, but I hadn't considered
barrel distortion. However, I think I can live with than as well. Am I
correct to assume that PTLens would not work with scans, only files from
digital cameras? It looks like it could be a very useful program. My other
main concern is with focusing in low light conditions, what are your
thoughts on this, having field tested the combo?

Thanks for the samples,
Darin