[OM] Re: #034 #035 #036 Last reflections

Subject: [OM] Re: #034 #035 #036 Last reflections
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 07:10:40 -0500
No, I already catched it long ago.  It's just that there are so many
acronyms floating about that folks have a hard time remembering what
they all mean.  After all, lots of folks think that PCMCIA stands for
"Personal Computer Memory Card International Association" when those of
us in the acronym education circle know that it means "People Can't
Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms".

Chuck Norcutt