[OM] Re: TX weather, Iowa eagles, assorted Zuikos (was "Bob Gries WAS...

Subject: [OM] Re: TX weather, Iowa eagles, assorted Zuikos (was "Bob Gries WAS..." etc.)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:57:03 -0600
In Iowa we have a different name for a Texas Blue Norther.  We call it
"weather."

Ag Schnozz came to town today and we spent a few hours shooting
cameras (and the breeze) and driving the country roads and plowing up
the drifts with his jeep.  Sported twin OM-4's with KM25 and NPS and
an E-330 and assortment of Z's and DZzies.  The sun broke through
nicely this morning after new snow last night.  The wind made tripods
a liability, but the sun was strong.  Got some (not very good) shots
of eagles, among other things.

Joel W.