[OM] Re: Photo Opertunities...

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo Opertunities...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:38:34 +0000
Hi moose!

Sorry for the exceptionally long time it's taken to get this together.

Thank you very much for all the info here.  I'm not sure how much I'll be
able to fit in but I'll try as much as I can.

> > Also,  if anyone happens to be in the area and fancies meeting up I'd love
> > the opportunity to Names & TOPE 1s to people in the flesh.
> >
> I do like getting together with other ZA members for iamge making,
> libations, food.... Last furriner was Thomas, and it's been a while. I'm
> in Berkeley, across the bay to the East from SF. Let me know when your
> SF plans firm up.

This is a bit short notice, but I'll be in SF for about 2.5 days.  I arrive
on the 1st March and disappear off home lat on the Saturday evening (3rd).

If you're at all free it would be great to meet up.  I should have
reasonably regular mail access while I'm away so let me know either way.
If not, not to worry and I'll see you next time!

paddy

--
paddy: engineering student.|              Don't Panic.              |
       give me hardware.   |                                        |