[OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange

Subject: [OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:57:30 -0600
Lawrence Plummer wrote:

> I would happily take part in a print exchange!  I have been participating in
> the last three at the Rangefinder Forum group and it is a lot of fun (didn't
> we have one or two last year, here?).

Brian Swale and I took over the solstice exchange from Bob Gries in
2004 and coordinated exchanges for 2004 and 2005. 2006 snuck up on
both of us, so we agreed to move the Exchange (at least temporarily)
to the _next_ solstice -- spring in the North, autumn in the South.

Given the state of this winter in much of the United States, we
won't hit the vernal equinox right on the nose in March. But things
should thaw out by about April. :-p

So look for announcements "real soon now" asking for participants
and setting the ground rules. I'm looking forward to it. Anything
that gives me an excuse to pick up a camera these days is A Good
Thing (TM). :-)

Steve