[OM] Re: The quest for several OM 1/1n cameras - off list

Subject: [OM] Re: The quest for several OM 1/1n cameras - off list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:26:17 -0500
Sorry if I'm far too late but I'm several hundred messages behind due to
my move from Boston to upstate New York.

Did you get your OM-1's?  If not I have one or two in good cosmetic
condition that are in need of some TLC by JH.  One is jammed (greasy
latches?) the other (I think there's another) has a problem of
self-firing as soon as the wind lever is wound on... or something like
that.  John at one time has give me a suggestion as to the likely cause
but I don't remember what it was. Actually, I'm not sure what I have.
Maybe I even have 3 or 4 OM-1's and maybe an OM-2 or two.  But I do know
I don't have any OM-1n's.

Anyhow, if you haven't filled your quota, whatever I have is certainly
worthy of a CLA.  What caught my attention was your trade offer of a
T-32.  I had four T-32's and sold one but I'm not sure I should have
done that.  Painless acquisition of a T-32 via trade of unused gear
would be appreciated.

Everything is still in moving boxes so it may take awhile to find my
stash of OM bodies but if interested I shall go digging in the thousands
  of still unopened boxes.

Chuck Norcutt