[OM] Shill bid on Zuiko 8mm?

Subject: [OM] Shill bid on Zuiko 8mm?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:08:26 -0800
I and others have commented on yaBe's 'anonymous'  bidder IDs. Here's
an example that has me wondering if it's a shill.

Member for less than a week
Has placed 29% of his bids on one seller with 20 bids on one item
270087867835 (Zuiko 8mm with engraving)  He's placed bids at mostly
$10 increments starting at $370 going 3 bids beyond the previous high
at $555.

My first reaction is to stay away from this auction. I think the
biggest loss for me though is loosing the ability to contact other
yaBe members in an attempt to dig up info. YMMV

-jeff