[OM] Filters... no really please take them away :)

Subject: [OM] Filters... no really please take them away :)
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:43:08 -0800
Hello all,

I need to find homes for all of these filters. Please give them a home,
pretty please :) All are in good shape and most come with hard cases.

Price is now $3 each for any thing left on the list. Deals *will* be struck
for multiple filters, maybe buy two get one free would get your attention :)
? No reasonable offer refused!

49mm:

Hoya HMC Y2 Yellow (hoya case)
Hoya HMC 80A (tiffen case)
Hoya HMC Skylight 1B (tiffen case)
Minolta THIN UV MC filter (bagged)
Vivitar Linear Polarizer (vivitar case)
Tiffen 80A (tiffen case)
Hoya 80A (tiffen case)
Japan ND4X (bagged)

52mm:

Hoya Y2 Yellow (hoya case)
Tiffen Sky 1A (tiffen case)

55mm - Several off brand UV filters (you can have all six)

43mm - Kitstar UV (came as a spare with my Tamron 300mm f2.8)

Thanks again, Dan S.