[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:01:10 -0800
Ali Shah wrote:
> Gotta be kidding me! I never really like GE products
> all except the lightbulbs. Doesnt GE also own RCA and
> Magnavox?
RCA sin't a company anymore, just an old brand name now owned by
Thompson. Lots of old brand names exist now only to add what cachet they
might to goods made by companies that have nothing to do with the
original, long defunct, companies. Maganovox, Philco, Waltham, etc. etc.
> Pretty soon you'll see an RCA digital camera!

Wouldn't be at all surprised, probably not in stores, but in all sorts
of catalogs.

Moose