[OM] Re: OT picture: fly

Subject: [OM] Re: OT picture: fly
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:59:49 -0800
Patrick Moore wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> here's a nice one I got a while ago but never posted here.    Silver nose
> 50mm F1.4 (SC), with a vivitar 2x macro teleconverter.  Hand held and
> probably not a very big aperture, but hey. :)  Beyond that .. erm, OM-2 I
> think ..
>
> http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=fujiNC160&photo=photo21_17a.jpg&o=12
You and Tim inspired me to do the work to put together a little series
of shot I took in November. I have a fair number of OM shots of various
critters on plants, some intended and some discovered after the fact,
but no series like this.

Afraid these are with OT equipment, 5D, ios 200, Tamron 90/2.8, cropped
to full pixels
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Home/RoseFly.htm>.

Sorry, it won't display properly in IE.

I don't think I'd have done this with film, digital has loosened me up,
generally to my gain.

Moose