[OM] Re: Benbo user comments?

Subject: [OM] Re: Benbo user comments?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:33:42 -0500
I agree with John.  The Benbo/UniLoc design demands a different
approach to use it effectively.  It borders on being a paradigm shift.
 Once you get used to it, other tripods can seem limited and even slow
by comparison.

That said, it seems people either love the design or hate it.  I think
it's likely that some of the haters might convert but only if they
give it some time and let the shift occur.

I sold my UniLoc to another list member last month only because I got
a Gitzo Expolorer that has some similar characteristics AND fits into
my luggage.  It's still not as easy and quick to use but there is no
way I'll check a tripod as luggage.

hth and please advise any additional questions./ScottGee1