[OM] Re: OT Surprising new toy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Surprising new toy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:42:23 +0000
That was one of the strangest things I ever heard of. I've driven from Atlanta
to Houston many times, but going from there to Orlando wearing a diaper so you
won't have to stop to pee -- this woman should have no problem with an insanity
plea.

And I was actually shocked at the scope on this thing. It's 95 percent as good
as the Bushnell on my Remington 7mm Magnum.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --