[OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:32:53 -0700
I own two handheld spot meters, a Gossen Ultra Spot II and a Sekonic l-508.
I use them with my Medium format systems, which don't have built in meters,
and I use the Sekonic's incident light mode for studio work.

If all I ever shot with was my Oms with available light, I'd not have spent
the money on spot meters or the incident light meter.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com