[OM] Happy birthday to Walt!

Subject: [OM] Happy birthday to Walt!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:25:58 EST
Happy, happy, birthday, baby, do be de do, do be de do.  Its your  birthday
and were are going to party, do be de do, do be de do.  Grab our  cameras, take
some pictures, do be de do, do be de do.  Walt is just  getting better, do be
de do, do be de do.

You get the picture, hope you have a great one, do be de do, do be de  do.
This is so much better than listening to me sing, do be de do, do be  de do . .
. .

Walt, have a happy birthday and make this next year the best one  ever.
<{8^)  Bill Barber

PS - The pointy thing on my head is a party hat, rather than the shape of  my
pin head.