[OM] What the $%#$%# is this?

Subject: [OM] What the $%#$%# is this?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:33:04 -0800 (PST)
Recently I noticed "Bidder 1, bidder 2, etc on
auctions. I thought it was some kind of joke but I
just noticed the msg below. Crazy!!

"As the internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a
balance between preserving transparency and protecting
our Community of members. eBay has decided to change
how bid history information is displayed so bad guys
cannot target bidders with fake offers using this
information. In certain cases, some bidders will no
longer be able to view Bidder User IDs on the Bid
History page. Your User ID will be shown only to you
and the seller of the item you're bidding on. Other
members will see an anonymous name, such as Bidder 1,
applied consistently to the Bid History page"

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front