[OM] Re: [photo] our cat, Cheri

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] our cat, Cheri
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:25:16 -0500
Marc Lawrence wrote:
>> Richard Lovison wrote:
>>
>> http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/cheri.html
>
> For me, this may want some selecting brightening around the
> eyes. However, saying that, this wants to be printed large
> if possible; large, as in wall-mounted post-size. It's got
> that "Above the living room lounge" look about it.

Marc,

Thanks for looking and for the feedback.  I brightened the eyes a bit as
you suggested.  They still are dark though I feel that adds to the mood
and any further brightening seems to just highlight the reflections in
the eye which I feel might then become a distraction.

> Alternatively, you could mount it on the front of the house
> and scare the neighbourhood dogs.

LOL, I wouldn't mind if it also scared a few neighbors away as well. :)

Richard L