[OM] (OT) Durst Enlarger problem

Subject: [OM] (OT) Durst Enlarger problem
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:50:44 -0000
Hi,
Just got a second-hand Durst M670, not in very good condition but still
seems to be in working order - generally. One particular problem, the head
will not stay in place - tends to roll down the column when not supported.
Is there any way to tighten up the rack & pinion mechanism to stop this?
Wouldn't be worth taking to a professional repair shop (even if I could find
one). If all else fails I will pull the thing apart & try to bodge it up,
just thought it might be worth seeking advice first.
Thanks - Martyn