[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:13:50 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2007 1:39:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We're
loving it on Salt Spring Island. We finally have enough  of some 1100
boxes unpacked to feel like we belong here, and I'm  actually getting
gigs again.

_www.VeggieVanGogh.com_ (http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com)

Jan, I had forgotten that you and VeggieVanGogh, were one in the  same.
Anyone who is new to the group needs to take a look at this web  site.
Fascinating.

I had the good fortune to spend a few days on Salt Spring Island in October
and am real clear why someone would be attracted to the place.  Bet it  looks
a bit different this time of year.

Good to hear from you and I don't think I'll be putting the Dremel tool to
my flash unit anytime soon. Guess I won't be stepping out into the beauty of
Salt Spring Island either.  Hmm, there is a common denominator at  work.

<{8^)  Bill Barber