[OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...

Subject: [OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:00:50 -0000
That's my understanding too, Chris.  Of course, I don't have the advantage
of a batman (and we'll leave batwoman out of the equation, because you and I
know that isn't what you are talking about), but I can tell  you that there
was snow all around last week (including, down your way, in St Neots), up to
about five miles away from us, but here, all we got was the view.  A
compromise that I can live with.

We had vists from at least four of your Tornado colleagues this morning, I
think I know which landmark they use to home in on the ranges.

And thanks for the good wishes!

--
Piers