[OM] Re: Canon FF Rumor

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon FF Rumor
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:05:29 -0600
 Sweet spot for Hassy teles but maybe big time
> problems trying to get a wide angle.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
There has never been a full frame 6x6 back (the image is more like 56x56) to
the best of my knowledge. Therein lies my problem. I made the decision at
least a year ago that I wouldn't buy any more film equipment, with a few
very targeted execptions, all only if at very favorable prices. One example
would be the tamron 180 for the OM, but I want the price for good condition
examples to be under around $150. (insert laughter) The most desireable,
however, is a 40 for the Hasselblad. I would even consider a superwide.
While Hasselblad prices have fallen more than rocks, those two items have
remained at quite high prices. My theory? Less than ff sensors.

Bill Pearce