[OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:11:05 -0500

Ever read Our Mr. Clemens's Letters from the Earth? <g>

Do you reckon if it's heaven it means you get to hang out with
different people than you hung out with on this side of the Great
Divide? The thought of having to spend eternity with some of he
people I've met in this world gives me a serious case of the heebie-
jeebies.

(My apologies to anyone offended by this post. I know we need to stay
away from religion, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I think
I'll blame it on Walt. <g>)

--Bob