[OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance

Subject: [OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:28:23 +0000
Brian,

I've been well satisfied with mine. If you turn on all the bells and whistles,
ICE, GEM (Grain Equalization & Management), Unsharp Mask, ROC (Reconstruction
of Color), et al., it gets pretty slow at 5400 d.p.i. I just leave the room and
do something else for a few minutes if I'm scanning something that needs a lot
of extra treatment.

I recommend it. Just be sure you get everything that's supposed to come with it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --