[OM] Re: And yet again another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: And yet again another photo
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:56:33 +0000
She actually loved to be photographed, posed anyway I wanted, and had many
expressions. I would guess I have at least a thousand shots of her. I think in
this one she was just waiting on the strobes to go off, but I've always liked
it. It's an expression I often saw during the two times we were married.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --