[OM] Re: Attention 85 mm owners AGAIN (!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention 85 mm owners AGAIN (!)
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:16:03 +0100
As far as I recall, the early 85's (perhaps all the silver-nosed) had a
different formulation to the later 85's, which had one more element. In fact
i believe that the early 85 had one thick element which was replaced by two
thinner elements in the later formulation. Can anyone confirm this? I do not
have any documentation at work....

Roger Key