[OM] Re: Hiking gear

Subject: [OM] Re: Hiking gear
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:04:10 +0100
I was on Kungsleden last year in April; that hut looks like a small hut that
we passed halfway over (lake) Alesjaure, on the way between Abiskojaure and
the Alesjaure huts at the other end of Alesjaure. That is up in Lapland,
well north of Jämtland. We did meet a lot of dogs though especially at the
Alesjaure huts.

Roger Key