[OM] Speaking of OMPCs. Maybe a swap?

Subject: [OM] Speaking of OMPCs. Maybe a swap?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:10:13 EST
I teach a beginners photo class and currently have 4 of my OM 2/2n  cameras
out on loan to my students. It occurs to me that if they were OM 1/1n  bodies,
they would only have the choice of using the manual mode (which is what  I
want them to do).  If anyone has an OM 1/1n, which works properly (either
converted to 1.35 volt batteries or not) they would like to trade for a fully
functional OMPC, I would like to have a conversation about a trade.  I  don't
care
if they are silver or black and would prefer them not to have been  dropped.
Might work some other trades, however this one came to mind as  taking
something I'm not using and turning it into something I would use.   I could
probably
use 3 or 4 OM 1s.   Off list, please.   <{8^)  Bill Barber