[OM] OM-40/PC, was: Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?

Subject: [OM] OM-40/PC, was: Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:50:13 -0500
Yes.  I've sometimes referred to the OM-PC as the poor man's OM-2s.  It
doesn't have the build quality of the single digit bodies but is
functionally a close match to the 2s.  The major differences are ESP
metering instead of spot metering and no interchangeable screens.  The
body is covered with a thin film of rubber.  That, combined with a
built-in finger grip on the front, makes for a reassuring feel in the hand.

Chuck Norcutt