[OM] Re: #008

Subject: [OM] Re: #008
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:41:19 -0000
From: "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Almost painterly in composition, I should have said.
>
> Where have you been, Graham?
>
> Chris
> ~~ >-)-
> C M I Barker
> Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
> +44 (0)7092 251126
> www.threeshoes.net
> homepage.mac.com/zuiko
>

> On 22 Jan 2007, at 17:33, GeeBee wrote:
>
>> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 35mm f2 : orange filter : Kodak Professional
>> BW400 CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07008.htm

Hi Chris,

Thanks. I have been walking as usual but for the first time in years I don't
seem to be 'seeing' many photographs and it takes
forever to get a film through the camera. Then factor in that I alternate
between L*ica and Olympus cameras and long intervals
between posts soon open up.

I still read most of the posts and never knowingly miss a URL with a photograph
at the end of it.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham