[OM] Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5

Subject: [OM] Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:56:38 +0100
Deliveries seem to be a bit delayed in Denmark. I orderer Photoshop Elements
5 plus Premier Elements 5 for around £70 just after Christmas, and I am
still waiting (promised in a couple of days though). Could be delivery of
the combined pasckage is the problem though. Price of just Photoshop
Elements 5 (full package) was around £46, by the way.

Roger Key, Copenhagen