[OM] Re: OM-1n

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1n
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:18:18 -0500
The small contacts showing on bottom of the camera are part of a simple
switch controlled by mirror going up/shutter firing. This is probably
the cause of your problem. The proper timing and spacing of the contacts
and eccentric screw are very important.  Your switch may be oxidized or
not timed properly.

John
CPS, Inc.