[OM] Re: Oh, cr#p. Help!!!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, cr#p. Help!!!!!!!
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:03:35 -0800
Richard Lovison wrote:
> Check your drafts folder.
>
> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> I have just spent 2 hours typing an email to send out the last of my
>> Madness
>> sales notices and hit the cltl key (I think) and sent the entire email  to
>> email hell (it is gone - looks deleted). Any ideas about retrieving it?
>> Bill Barber

I suspect one must have a Preferences setting made specially to do that.
I have had way too many long messages end up in never-neverland, so I
finally sought out the settings needed to save my messages as I type,
and now the message I'm typing goes into the Drafts folder every minute.
If I don't actually press "Send" I'll find a copy in Drafts.
That's saved my sanity many times!

I don't know if AOL has such a thing, but it's well worth looking for!

I know, that doesn't address what to do today, to find your lost
message, but I can't help you with that. It's beyond me, not being an
AOL person...

keith whaley