[OM] Re: > Re: Little boxes...

Subject: [OM] Re: > Re: Little boxes...
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:32:00 -0600
        Back in the early 60's my Dad was a big fan of Chad Mitchell,
Kingston Trio and the Wayfarers, so I grew up listening to their music.
In fact I got the snot beat out of me at the school bus stop one morning
for having the temerity of claiming that the Wayfarers were better than
the Beatles. What the hell was I thinking!
        Some of the guys lived in the Charleston area in the 70's; Ray
Bluen (sic) did a lot of local commercials and Shaun Bonniwell shot a
lot of pool at a night spot called The Brick.
        Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Charlie