[OM] Re: Iowa Eagles now - the marketing of Isle Royale II, the sequel

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Eagles now - the marketing of Isle Royale II, the sequel
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:52:15 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2007 10:33:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It was a  reference to the toilet paper each of the restrooms was
equipped  with.  Two-Ply-Palace, One-Ply-Palace.  It was  Bill's
doing--honest.

As to the banjos, you be the judge:

_http://image66media.com/Gallery/IsleRoyale01/P9096805136_
(http://image66media.com/Gallery/IsleRoyale01/P9096805136)

I promise it was much more fun than the photo might suggest.  As far  as the
one ply/two ply discussion goes, the two ply palace was not that much  further
and it was worth the walk.  I might not walk a mile for a mild,  mild Camel,
butt . . .

Did we mention there was an out house about 100 feet away and we were at  the
end of the season . . . really nice!!!

Hey, there are prize winning photos out there.  Don't be afraid of any
stories you have heard.  You won't need waders, however a good heated dry  suit
might come in handy.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber