[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Energizer bunny

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Energizer bunny
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:03:32 -0800 (PST)
Skip Williams wrote:
> My right arm got a little tired, but not my finger.
> That was a long day!

I've found that the number one tool for long days is the monopod.
This is now one device I'll never leave home without for a day shoot.

My back locks up when I'm holding a camera and standing for more than
two hours.  At that point, I have to have something to lean on.  The
monopod is the perfect device.  Just slap the camere onto it and lean
away.  I'm actually seriously considering getting an E330 for the
live-view display before my next major annual event.  Three days of
photography with probably around 2500-3000 pictures for the entire
event.  With the E-330 I can use it like a waist-level finder which
will let me have my arms down low.  Hmm...

What is that I hear you say, Joel?  I know, the month is still young.
I've got a price-point where the E-330 might grace my camera bag.
Not till then, though.

BTW, I did charge the battery up last night, but decided to take the
grip off for a few days.  That BLM-1 sure makes the camera a bit
lighter and smaller.  Almost OM-like.   (not)

AG

It's here! Your new message!