[OM] Re: Unclogging a printer head

Subject: [OM] Re: Unclogging a printer head
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:04:19 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> I just saw this. Might work.

Thanks for posting that. I have no problems at the moment, but it's good
to have in the kit.

I like that it doesn't use up a ton of ink vainly trying to clear the
heads with the printer cleaning function when things have gone beyond that.

The R1800 arrived late yesterday afternoon. I've only had time to set it
up and make one tiny print on the wrong paper, but it worked. Now I
really have to clear a space for it to live.

I'm going to keep the 1270 at least for now so I can see for myself the
differences between dye and pigment inks. I've read lots about it and
seen posted scans, but now I can see for myself.

Too many $ worth of paper still on its way. Can more ink be far behind?

Moose