[OM] Re: Gardening photographs (long, sorry)

Subject: [OM] Re: Gardening photographs (long, sorry)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:17:05 +1100
> Brian Swale wrote:
> [...](I asked about her unpronounceable sales name, and she
> said her husband manages a Comics-book shop, and she uses
> the name of a famous comics character they both like). So
> much for fame - I'd never heard of it !!
>[...]
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=412476

Not one character - three. GIR, Zim & Dib are from "Invader Zim",
a fairly popular Nickelodeon cartoon still on constant rerun:

http://www.invaderzim.tv/char.php?charid=gir
http://www.invaderzim.tv/char.php?charid=zim
http://www.invaderzim.tv/char.php?charid=dib

Not that I know anything about it...err...umm...let's move on,
shall we?

Cheers,
Marc (okay, I also know there's an episode called 'A Room with
a Moose')
Sydney, Oz