[OM] Re: OT Installing my Epson 4990's software

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Installing my Epson 4990's software
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:51:24 +0000
I know, I know, Moose :-)

I do have Vuescan, but the instructions said to install the bl*sted
software before connecting the machine.  And the software is a waste
of space, even of file names or room in the Finder window!  It's
cr*p, and the box whitters about the professionalism of the putative
user, and I was in a hurry, and I wanted to answer  your last-but-one
post about my website before you went to bed ... ;-)

Chris