[OM] Re: Olympus C 8080

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus C 8080
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:41:19 -0800
Richard Ociepka wrote:
>> khen lim wrote:
>>
>>> I'm curious if anyone has ever used the C8080 with the available conversion
>>> lenses. I'd love to hear what the comments are? As in...

> I use the Raynox DCR-2020PRO 2.2x converter.
> http://www.pbase.com/ociepka/pro
>
> Dick

Opening that round image, I enlarged my screen image so the antenna's
radomes measured some 6" wide, left to right, on the monitor, which must
have been some *darned* good magnification, and it was still almost
clear and resolving bits and pieces on the antenna dish, etc.!
It was just starting to pixelate, which is quite impressive!

For those times when you simply must get the shot!

keith