[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:46:43 +0000
Thanks, Moose.

I shall be back to the birches before too long, but I took some 645
photos (finishing a roll) on the same occasion and I shall look with
interest to see whether I did any better with the composition with
the different camera. [interesting to note that my Bronica RF645 felt
almost diminutive after holding my E-1!]

But what do I do with your web pages?  Or were they just to consider
under the general heading(s) of your final para?

Chris